About the instructor
Gerry Starnes, M.Ed., is an Austin, Texas area teacher, facilitator, and practitioner. He is the author of the award-winning book, Spirit Paths: The Quest for Authenticity, and several other spirit-oriented publications.
A light-hearted and engaging speaker, Gerry has offered workshops and presentations for more than 15 years. In 2003, he established the first shamanic journey circle in Austin, which still continues weekly. He created the six-month immersive Spirit Paths program, the basis for the book. He also has created more than a dozen videos on shamanic topics, hosted in the Shamanic Passages YouTube channel.
Masters of Education (M.Ed) in Psychology, Special Education, and Education.
Experience and Distinctions
Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher
Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Gerry Starnes, M.Ed.
Creating Your Shamanic Practice 2
Living Authentically in a Shamanic World
This course was designed for you if you already have an understanding and experience with the fundamentals of shamanic practices. And yet, you are seeking ways to integrate that knowledge into your life.
The contemporary approach to shamanism is an effort to reach back to practices developed long ago to create and maintain balance between oneself and everything else. These practices are as applicable to contemporary living as they have ever been. But you have to change the way you perceive things and how you interact with the world.
Creating Your Shamanic Practice 2 offers ways that you can integrate the fundamentals of the shamanic tradition and worldview into your everyday life.
By registering in the course, you gain access to a wealth of information about contemporary shamanic practices that you can use every day to create and mold your life into more of what you want and less of what you do not want. Every 7 days, beginning the day after you register, you will receive a new lesson video, plus access to the associated materials.
As a student, you gain access to a supportive group of people interested in shamanic practices, just like you. Through the closed Facebook page, Shamanism In Daily Life, you will have access to ongoing information, videos, live events, and even topical challenges to help you to learn and experience shamanic practices for yourself.
At $10 a month for all of this content, it is a great deal. However...
Learn more about what it means to live your live authentically, with less fear and regret.
So register now. Upshift your journey starting right now!
What this course includes...
- An Overview of the Four Agreements
- Persecutors and Victims: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Persecutors And Victims: Two Sides of the Same Coin (Transcript)
- The Power of Your Word
- The Power of Your Word (Transcript)
- Stop Taking It Personally!
- Stop Taking It Personally! (Transcript)
- When You Assume...
- When You Assume... (Transcript)
- Over-Achievers Anonymous
- Over-Achievers Anonymous (Transcript)
- Pause and Reflect: The Four Agreements
- What's Your Story? (Part One)
- What's Your Story (Part One Transcript)
- What's Your Story (Part Two)
- What's Your Story? (Part Two Transcript)
- Checking In...
- Is Your Truth Actually A Myth?
- Managing Regrets With Ho'oponopono
- Managing Regrets With Ho'oponopono (Transcript)
- Reclaiming Power With Recapitulation (Live)